Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Can someone please fill me in on WTH happened?

I take a bumpcation for 2 weeks (I was actually on vacation) and now this board is super slow and there's all this talk about a "secret" board.

WTH happened?

::pouts::

Momma to three boys: Henry - 4yo Alex - 18mo Jack - born 2/23/12 at 20w due to ruptured uterus (previa and accreta resulting in hysterectomy) He only lived here on Earth for an hour, but he will live in our hearts forever. m/c #1: sept '09, m/c #2: july '10

Re: Can someone please fill me in on WTH happened?

• Options

hello?

Lots of views, but no replies...

Is this one of those "fight club" things that no one talks about for fear of bannation?

Momma to three boys: Henry - 4yo Alex - 18mo Jack - born 2/23/12 at 20w due to ruptured uterus (previa and accreta resulting in hysterectomy) He only lived here on Earth for an hour, but he will live in our hearts forever. m/c #1: sept '09, m/c #2: july '10
  • Options
    There was a mass bannation for I don't even remember what, and there was another board formed. Check your PMs.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm really not sure what happened- I too was on vacation.  I heard something about a bunch of bumpies getting banned and they went here

ETA- I just deleted the link since it looks like you're getting it in a pm.  Are we not supossed to post it? 

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

you can post it.

• Options
    Did the new board move?  My link isn't working anymore.  I still prefer to stay here (I actually like it more now that my toddler posts aren't getting lost in all the drama), but it does get slow sometimes.
    Formerly known as ms.mittens Jude 12/31/2008 Ezra 2/10/2011 Nora 7/23/2013 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    What's the link for the super new secret board that all the cool kids are frequenting?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageougrad1:
    What's the link for the super new secret board that all the cool kids are frequenting?

This.  I was wondering why the board was so slow and drama free.

• Options

There's a board that was created that many regulars go to.

Link

• Options
    It's pretty much the best place in the universe and has had less drama than this board since it started. Well, the only drama it had was Punk but sadly she is all over the place. Like a horrible STD you can't shake.
  • Options
    The other board is no secret. It does have Tetris though which is a great time-sucker.

• Options
  • Options
    imageFrankMcClure:
    It's pretty much the best place in the universe and has had less drama than this board since it started. Well, the only drama it had was Punk but sadly she is all over the place. Like a horrible STD you can't shake.
    what happened with punk??
  • Options

imageLaLaSweets:
    imageFrankMcClure:

She went on as an AE and dogged Jenni for having a date ::gasp:: before her divorce was finalized.  Then she was then outed and tried to pull it off that she was trying to see if MB would out her ("But Mom, I only had that joint in my purse to see if you searched through my stuff!").

• Options
    imageEchowysp:

imageLaLaSweets:
    imageFrankMcClure:

She went on as an AE and dogged Jenni for having a date ::gasp:: before her divorce was finalized.  Then she was then outed and tried to pull it off that she was trying to see if MB would out her ("But Mom, I only had that joint in my purse to see if you searched through my stuff!").

Thanks E!!!
  • Options
    imageLaLaSweets:
    imageEchowysp:

imageLaLaSweets:
    imageFrankMcClure:

Thanks E!!!

Welcome!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"