Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Got my BJ City Select!

It is pretty sweet! We havent gotten the 2nd seat yet so I can't really comment on how that works, but everything else is good to go! 
someecards.com - I love the sound you make when you shut up. Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Got my BJ City Select!

• Options
    Awesome!  I tried it out in the store and LOVED it.  We decided to go with the BJ City Mini Double though (which I loved just as equally=)

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• Options
    I got mine too.  I'm just using it as a single so far, but I love it! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just ordered mine and should be here in a couple of weeks.  Yeah, the 2nd seats are on back order, as well as the car seat adaptors, and child snack tray...pretty much everything except for the stroller and first seat are on back order! :)  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagedjandkellen:
    I just ordered mine and should be here in a couple of weeks.  Yeah, the 2nd seats are on back order, as well as the car seat adaptors, and child snack tray...pretty much everything except for the stroller and first seat are on back order! :)  

I'm glad I ordered mine early! As long as I have it before August I'll be good.

• Options
    imageSherriberry:

imagedjandkellen:

I'm glad I ordered mine early! As long as I have it before August I'll be good.

Yep, you should!  I ordered mine from Peppyparents.com and it said the adaptor will ship by May, the second seat would ship in May, the stroller and first seat would ship by April and the snack tray would ship in or by May.  So, as long as I have the stroller (in general) before May, I'll be good.  I'll probably not be going on too many walks in the first week or two after DD's born, so I'll be good to go! :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"