Babies: 0 - 3 Months

My sister has a serious butt crack issue... help

So....  every single time my sister sister bends over all I freaking see is butt crack. She is showing like 6 inches of butt crack. It is a combo of her pants being way too small and way too low rise.  

The butt crack shows up in all sorts of places. This includes but is not limited to:

Grocery stores, department stores, church, gas stations, restaurants, fast food joints, our friends houses, etc.

So should I tell her. It is so embarassing but I feel like I'm going to make her feel worse. I can't imagine that she doesn't know! I would think she would feel a serious draft!! IDK, what do you think?

Re: My sister has a serious butt crack issue... help

• Tell her. Maybe she thinks no one notices?

Ultra low-rise pants are not functionable unless you are standing with no intent to sit or bend/squat at all. Offer to go shopping with her?

• Haha I really don't know what to tell you.  I have a sister that has this, and we don't say anything unless we are in a comfortable situation.  Not in front of company or out in public.  I usually just tell her nicely that her pants are falling down in a very casual, "oh, I just didn't know if you realized" kind of way. 

Still, it boggles my mind that she can have her pants halfway down her butt and not know.  Like you said, you would think she would be cold...

• Loading the player...
  • imageaegrimm:

Tell her. Maybe she thinks no one notices?

Ultra low-rise pants are not functionable unless you are standing with no intent to sit or bend/squat at all. Offer to go shopping with her?

So true.... hahaha.

• I have actually said something a few times but I feel like if I keep saying it it will make her feel bad and embarass her. I just think she must know. Tonight we were at Burlington Coat Factory and she was trying on shoes and it was like her entire butt was hanging out. I had to walk away and look at something else.
  • Drop a coin in there and yell cha-ching!
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • imagembgreenwalt:
    Drop a coin in there and yell cha-ching!

hahahaha! Good idea!

• I don't wear ultra low rise pants, but I confess I have an extremely long butt crack. It is really really annoying and I hate it. If a friend and myself were to try on a pair of pants, my butt crack would probably hang out and hers would not. Anyway, a lot of the times I DON'T notice anymore because it is so dang regular for me. I always appreciate when someone tells me, as long as they're discreet. This could be the case with your sister? Either that or she needs to go up a size.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagembgreenwalt:
    Drop a coin in there and yell cha-ching!

Thanks! I laughed so loud, I woke DD, who is dozing in my arms.?

"Cool as Hell like e-mail, but still timeless like a letter."
  • imagesleepingbeauty825:
    I don't wear ultra low rise pants, but I confess I have an extremely long butt crack. It is really really annoying and I hate it. If a friend and myself were to try on a pair of pants, my butt crack would probably hang out and hers would not. Anyway, a lot of the times I DON'T notice anymore because it is so dang regular for me. I always appreciate when someone tells me, as long as they're discreet. This could be the case with your sister? Either that or she needs to go up a size.

I think she does have a long crack. I have a long crack too but I always wear long tanks or undershirts under my clothes so I don't really have that problem.

And YES she does need to go up a size. But how do you tell someone they need bigger pants.

• My sister has the same issue.  We went shoe shopping a few weeks ago and when she bent over to put on the shoes her butt was totally sticking out.  She was talking to the salesman, but he was sitting down far enough away that he didn't see.  I started to crack up (no pun intended) so hard I had to bolt to the other side of the store.  I told her when she left and she asked why I didn't tell her in the store....while she was talking to salesman?
  • Are you my sister? Seriously, I can't find pants high-rise enough to hide my crack, and my sister always ribs me for it. She's all "sis, crack is whack".
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"