Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

fever...no other symptoms

my lo came home from daycare yesterday with a fever of 100.6. gave motrin last night and this morning temp was 101. gave tylenol, but not sure if i should call the dr. line if he has no other symptoms other than crabbiness. any thoughts?

Re: fever...no other symptoms

• Options
    It could be teething or roseola. If I remember correctly DD had a fever for about three days before the roseola came out.
  • Options

My son had this last week with no other symptoms except one instance of diarrhea. The fever went away by the next evening. Then I get a call this week from my friend that said her whole family got the flu and she was worried that he got it too because we were there a few days earlier....so it looks like he just fought it off before it became the flu.

Good luck!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Could also be a mild ear infection and it just doesn't hurt too much right now.
  • Options

Last spring DD had high fever with no other symptoms but fussy for a few days, then fever broke and voila, roseola rash. Last week DD and one other little boy at daycare had high fevers for a few days and we took her to the pedi and everything was ruled out, so it was just a virus she was fighting. It's going around my neck of the woods. We just gave her Tylenol and kept her as happy as possible and it broke in 3 days.

DD1 7/10/08  DD2 8/11/10  DS 7/2/13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"