Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Somewhat worried about my job

Thanks to dumb_ass Gov. Paterson, who slashed every singe Early Intervention rate 10%, the EI & Preschool agency (CPSE) I work for is headed for tough times.  My boss has been brainstorming ways to cut costs.

My boss said my job is safe, but you just never know. There are 4 of us in the office and about 30 therapists who have pretty full caseloads.  

These children need this therapy.  So freaking sad.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Emily 8.8.08
Madeline 1.2.11
William 8.5.12

Re: Somewhat worried about my job

• Options
    I will keep my fingers crossed that your boss is right and your job is safe. Also that those kiddos are able to get what they need.
  • Options
    imageLittleApple:

Thanks to dumb_ass Gov. Paterson, who slashed every singe Early Intervention rate 10%, the EI & Preschool agency (CPSE) I work for is headed for tough times.  My boss has been brainstorming ways to cut costs.

My boss said my job is safe, but you just never know. There are 4 of us in the office and about 30 therapists who have pretty full caseloads.  

Aren't his days numbered already? From what I hear he's being investigated for corruption? Still, I hope things work out at your job. It's never a good feeling to feel like the rug's going to be pulled from you at any given time.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagefemmeftle9:
    imageLittleApple:

Aren't his days numbered already? From what I hear he's being investigated for corruption? Still, I hope things work out at your job. It's never a good feeling to feel like the rug's going to be pulled from you at any given time.

His days are numbered for sure. I wish he would just step down. This has already passed and is going into effect April 1st. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"