Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Grandpa Snap N Go FAIL

this is too crazy not to repost.  it's a C&P from a girl on my local board. I explain everything to my mom when she watches DS over and over b/c sh*t like this freaks me out!!

"DD and i were leaving the gym. while still in the parking lot up ahead i see an old (you guys, not even old
er. OLD) man with a 5ish year old by the hand while pushing something. I squint and say to myself, "no way. no. no. uh uh, no. nope".  I get closer and stop bc he has now left  5 year old and the thing he was pushing in the middle of the lot to turn back to the car for something.  

I put my car in park and get out of the car.  I introduce myself and start NICELY talking to the OLD man.  I calmly (on the inside i was screaming bloody murder) explain as i lift a FOUR-ish MONTH OLD out of the BASKET of the SNAP N GO that I will show him how it works.  Yep. He took the baby OUT of the bucket seat, left that in the car, put the INFANT in the basket of the SnG and was PUSHING it across the parking lot.  No coat.

HOLY SH*T, RIGHT?

He was kind of mean too. Apparently his daughter assumed he knew how to use it."

imageimage

Re: Grandpa Snap N Go FAIL

• Options
    I shouldn't be laughing but I am.  Poor baby, though!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    As in the storage basket underneath where the seat would snap in?  Yikes!  At least you were there to help.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Man!! I knew I should have checked out the ocal board today!!! well at least its not that cold out today but still...wow!!
  • Options
    I hope he was able to get the carseat snapped back in ok. Oh man. 
  • Options
    OMG!!!!!  Good thing you were there!!  That makes my heart stop... and my parents get annoyed when I overexplain things to them.... Bless your heart for being a good samaritan
  • Options

It's awful but I'm totally cracking up.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"