Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Sometimes I feel like I am going crazy

I get so overwhlemed at work when we are busy ... picking up and dropping off... coming home cleaning up, making dinner, making lunches....bath/bed... then working out and making my own dinner and then to exhaused to do anything else.

H is pissing me off - - - I feel like we both talk till we're blue in the face about our issues and things will change one day and then it's back to the same old same old. Sometimes this feels like a one man show.

Sorry just need to vent ladies...sometimes it feels better just letting out all out.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sometimes I feel like I am going crazy

• Options
    Just so we are on the same page, is it that your h isn't helping out so you feel burnt out cause you are doing everything yourself?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    This is also my life, except I've gone on strike as far as making dinner.  I make sure K has his dinner and I can always just eat a sandwich or something, but I don't have time to make a meal and my H is finally understanding that if he wants to eat he has to cook.  It's been working now for about month.  We'll see how long it lasts...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageTimingisEverything:
    Just so we are on the same page, is it that your h isn't helping out so you feel burnt out cause you are doing everything yourself?

Um yeah pretty much... he does help out alot more then he used to (I was a major control freak). I obviously can't 'do it all' anymore. But the whole I just want to sit and relax when I get home from work is making me angry .... I understand he works hard... and so do I and lately it doesn't feel like we're working together very well and I am frustrated as he!! and he just does not seem to be getting it.

• Options

imagekellsdanz:
    This is also my life, except I've gone on strike as far as making dinner.  I make sure K has his dinner and I can always just eat a sandwich or something, but I don't have time to make a meal and my H is finally understanding that if he wants to eat he has to cook.  It's been working now for about month.  We'll see how long it lasts...

I honestly love cooking but I not waiting on people here! I can't stand the house being dirty and he seriously is content with it (he doesn't see dirt - just clutter).

• Options
    imageAprilsies:

imageTimingisEverything:

Um yeah pretty much... he does help out alot more then he used to (I was a major control freak). I obviously can't 'do it all' anymore. But the whole I just want to sit and relax when I get home from work is making me angry .... I understand he works hard... and so do I and lately it doesn't feel like we're working together very well and I am frustrated as he!! and he just does not seem to be getting it.

I'm sorry Aprilsies. I feel like I am exhausted all the time cause I work all day and then come home and have a schedule much like yours but I do it together with the hubs so I can't imagine how you feel. Does he not realize that you would like to sit on the couch and relax too? That it is his house and his child too? You said you have talked to him about it so I don't know what else you could do. GL! I really hope things get better for you :(

• Options
    imageTimingisEverything:
    imageAprilsies:

imageTimingisEverything:

I'm sorry Aprilsies. I feel like I am exhausted all the time cause I work all day and then come home and have a schedule much like yours but I do it together with the hubs so I can't imagine how you feel. Does he not realize that you would like to sit on the couch and relax too? That it is his house and his child too? You said you have talked to him about it so I don't know what else you could do. GL! I really hope things get better for you :(

He understands what he needs to change and then he does (for a few days) and then it's back to 'normal' again....he hears it from everyone else but I'm afraid it may take more then that!

I'm going on strike!

• Options
    I think going on strike is a good idea. Make him realize everything you do and why you need help.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"