Babies on the Brain
Options

The worst preg symptom by far

is insomnia.  Crying   I feel like a zombie, all the time. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: The worst preg symptom by far

• Options
    Wait till you get to the very end = no sleep.  Hang in there.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    PCOS, Ectopic & M/C of twins October 2010, Currently TTC #2
  • Options

imagejensneb:
    Wait till you get to the very end = no sleep.  Hang in there.

That's what I'm afraid of, lol

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a little insomnia I think. I'll wake up in the middle of the night to pee and it takes forever to fall back asleep. Then I wake up again at 4am and can't fall back asleep and my alarm goes off at 5.
    TTC #1 - Cycle 29 - BFP!! 03/05/10
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Blog BFP Chart Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    yup!  Been there, done that. Though mine didn't set in until the 3rd trimester.
  • Options
    Pssst, it doesnt go away. At least it didnt for me :(
  • Options

imageRachelG83:
    I have a little insomnia I think. I'll wake up in the middle of the night to pee and it takes forever to fall back asleep. Then I wake up again at 4am and can't fall back asleep and my alarm goes off at 5.

Same here.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

All those books that say you feel better and more energized in 2nd tri = FAIL.  I'm more tired, dizzy, weak, emotional, nauseous, etc than ever before.  Someone hold me!!

Ok, I'll stop whining now, sorry.

• Options
    imagePenelope Drake:

imageRachelG83:

Same here.

Me too. For the past week really. I am so tired all the time and for some reason my body won't even take pity on me and let me nap. What's up with that body?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

being tired so much at the beginning is the worse. But then insomnia at night was horrible!

MY FOUR ANGELS... M/C 12/26/02 AT 4 WEEKS M/C 12/31/07 AT 12 WEEKS, D & C M/C 12/5/08 AT 9 WEEKS, D & C ***BFP ON 3/26/09*** MARY REYNA BORN AND PASSED AWAY JULY 31ST, 2009 AT 23 WEEKS. GOODBYE SWEET BABY...I WILL MISS YOU FOREVER. ***AFTER 17 WEEKS ON BEDREST*** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"