Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Sometimes I think some women only got married...

... for protection.

Seriously, you get that scared when your DH isn't home?

Lock your damn door.  Get a security system.  Stop crying like a big baby and suck it up!

Mama to Elliot (11.09.08) and Jude (09.01.11)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Sometimes I think some women only got married...

• Options

Where is this coming from?  I lived alone in my own house before I met DH so I am fine with being alone at night....  I kinda like it!  Peace and quiet :)

• Options
    KGskyKGsky member
    Honestly, I was a lot more independent (and took more risks) before I got married.? Of course I don't live in the safest place, so it's a little different.? It used to irritate me that DH would worry so much about me and not want me out late or alone, etc...? but then I am more aware of stories about women being abducted, homes broken into, etc...

I always sleep a little more soundly when DH is in the house.? But it never occured to me before we got married.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Me too! 

It's just another s/o guns post.  I just don't think that having DH gone would make me want to keep a loaded gun in my nightstand.

I'm not a wuss, though.

• Options

imageVinBert:

Where is this coming from?  I lived alone in my own house before I met DH so I am fine with being alone at night....  I kinda like it!  Peace and quiet :)

Same here. 

• Options
    I got married for the backrubs. True story.
  • Options
    No - I got married so he would pay my mortgage lol.   Seriously your statement is incredibly ignorant.  
  • Options

image*KatieH*:
    No - I got married so he would pay my mortgage lol.   Seriously your statement is incredibly ignorant.  

It was a joke.  I don't actually think that these women really got married so they wouldn't have to pee themselves every time they heard a noise at night.  I just think that between Denalis and loaded handguns in the nightstand, some of the women here need to stop acting like a bunch of sissies.

I'm going back to the cool board.

• Options

image*KatieH*:

Ignorant?

image Josephine is 4.
  • Options
    I got married b/c Mr. Drinkie has a big weenie.  Devil
    "If I'm goin' down, I'm goin' down loud." -John Evans Tweet me
  • Options
    imagepreg_amy:

image*KatieH*:

It was a joke.  I don't actually think that these women really got married so they wouldn't have to pee themselves every time they heard a noise at night.  I just think that between Denalis and loaded handguns in the nightstand, some of the women here need to stop acting like a bunch of sissies.

seriously?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    KGskyKGsky member
    imageAmyDrinkie:
    I got married b/c Mr. Drinkie has a big weenie.? Devil
    Well alllllrighty then! Yes
  • Options

I know it was a joke lol that's why I joked back about the mortgage.  Every one always gets all up in arms about guns.  Noone on here is going to change anyones mind so it's really a wasted effort, ya know?  We have guns in the house but we keep them locked up.  

And Lanie I do think her statement was ignorant.  But it could just be the mood I am in today lol Wink 

• Options

imageAmyDrinkie:

Apparently Mrs.Drinkie isn't the only one with the license to conceal and carry?

Niiiiice!

• Options
    imagepreg_amy:

imageAmyDrinkie:

Apparently Mrs.Drinkie isn't the only one with the license to conceal and carry?

Niiiiice!

LOL you made me snort!  Too funny!

"If I'm goin' down, I'm goin' down loud." -John Evans Tweet me
  • Options
    imagepreg_amy:

image*KatieH*:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....U R SO CUUL

buh bye.

• Options
    These posts are weird and so are her "wuss" statements. Me thinks she wouldn't know what to do if confronted by an armed person who really wanted to hurt her.....seriously, it's not like the movies and seriously, it does happen. Having guns doesn't make you a wuss. Having them and not being trained or educated on how to use them is stupid.  I think most people that despise them were taught that growing up. JMO. 
  • Options
    imagepreg_amy:

image*KatieH*:

Hmm 

imageimage

9/24/2011 Plymouth Firefighters 5k: 47:13
    11/12/2011 Diva Dash 5k: 45:45
    5/5/2012 STEM school 5k TBD Coming up in 2012:
    6/10/2012 Walk to Remember SIDS foundation 5k
    (in memory of a sweet baby boy)
    11/10/2012 Diva Dash 5k
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards