Trying to Get Pregnant

RP: uterine septum

I  just found out through MRI that I have a uterine septum. .  I talked to the nurse today who gave me the results, and said it seems small, but she is pretty sure my dr. will want to do surgery. Hopefully, tomorrow the dr. will call.  Has anyone had/have this?  How was it treated?  Any advice?  Thanks so much

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: RP: uterine septum

• Hey there :)

I'm so sorry about that!  If you don't get many responses, you could try re-posting on the Infertility board.  Don't feel like I'm shooing you away, but I think there are more girls over there who have gone through that.

• I'll be honest, I don't know exactly what a uterine septum is. (I am looking it up now though). I am truly sorry. I cannot identify with your situation but I can certainly extend a good pair of eyes to read posts to be supportive.

The infertility board would have people who could better relate to your situation though. I don't know if TTGP would know. T & P. 

• Loading the player...
  • I had a septum that was removed by hysteroscopy, which was a pretty simple outpatient procedure. It was done in the hospital under general anesthesia, and I felt pretty much back to myself by the following day.

They are associated with a high rate of m/c and it was thought to be a major contributor to my losses.

The good news is, I got pg the month after I had it removed and that pregnancy stuck.

PM me if you have more specific questions. GL.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"