Oregon Babies

omsi or childrens museum for 1 yr.old?

Just wondering if either of these places would be a waste to take our little guy to tomorrow ..is he too young? Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: omsi or childrens museum for 1 yr.old?

• I think he might be a little bit too young though the children's museum has an infant room that has some nice toys for smaller kids to play with. We recently went there with DD and a friend. DD was 20 months and her friend was 17 months. They had a blast. They were checking out groceries at the little store, played in the theater and with the trains. At 12 months I don't know how much your DS will be able to do but you can always give it a try.

We bought a family zoo membership when DD was 6 months and at 12 months she really started to get into that. She just loves to walk around and see the animals. Of course when the weather is bad that's not a great place to be. 

• Either works for one year olds.  Both have special areas for toddlers.   
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I took my son to the Childrens Museum on his second birthday and he loved it! One year is prob too young to really do much but you can help him/her interact and play with stuff. Havent been to OMSI with him yet but could gaurantee a great time at the Museum! Have fun!
  • We just took my son to OMSI this weekend and he is only 6mnths,but he really enjoyed it and so did I .

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"