Philadelphia Babies

Great Baby Shower Locations b/t West Chester and Collegeville

My mom and MIL are trying to plan my baby shower for early June.  I am helping my mom find a location.  Can anyone recommend a place that will be able to hold around 60 people?  Currently looking in the Phoenixville and Skippack area but will go as far north as Blue Bell.

Thanks!

Re: Great Baby Shower Locations b/t West Chester and Collegeville

• My wedding shower was at the Phoenixville Country Club (I've also attended a baby shower there).

Very nice inside, great service and food. Prices are very reasonable as well.

imageimage
    Zachary Ryan - 1/13/08 - 6lbs 15oz, 20.5 inches
    Lilia Rose - 5/11/10 - 8lbs 6oz, 21 inches
    imageimage
  • a friend of mine had her shower at the Kimberton Inn. Beautiful room and great food!
  • Loading the player...
  • My baby shower was at Normandy Farms in Blue Bell.  It was a really nice room, the food was good and they can definitely accommodate 60 people. 
  • I am having mine at Chester Valley Golf Course.  It is a gorgeous facility and they have a brunch menu that is $12.50/person.  There is a room fee of $250, but with a little persuasion, you may be able to get them to wave or discount it....my Mom is a smooth talker and the fee was lowered for us.

Good luck!

Irish Mama Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"