Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

here's a crazy and very stupid question

And possibly gross... 

I've been suffering from pretty harsh intestinal pain and bloating the past couple of days.  TMI- this comes along with some gas and some nasty liquidy poo once a day...though not diarhea (I still don't know how to spell that word!)  Other than the intestines, I feel fine.  Nothing has been really out of the ordinary, except I ate dinner at Cheesecake Factory the other day.  I'm thinking the pain may have started before that though.

In any case, the questions is...I TTCed this week (Monday) and was wondering if this could possibly be a syptom that I will get a BFP soon?  Has anyone experienced before finding out they were pregnant?  Totally dumb question, I know...but I'm hopeful this is a sign and not just a stomach bug.  (Which, by the way...if it were a bug, it would probably be worse than this, right?)

Re: here's a crazy and very stupid question

• Options

Nope, can't say I experienced that before I found out I was pregnant. It sounds like it's just a GI issue like you said.  I've had something similar before, and it's passed within a couple days.

But I hope you get a BFP this month!

Happily Married since 7/2006
    DC #1 10/2008 TTC #2 since 1/2010
    Natural miscarriage @ 5w3d 1/2011 Chemical pregnancy 4/2011
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    waah! I hate to think all this pain is for no GOOD reason!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

FWIW a friend IRL told me that her only pg symptom with #2 was similiar to what you described - GL!

::fingers crossed for BFP::

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"