Trying to Get Pregnant

PSA: Check the dates on BFP posts please

Ladies, a whole bunch of you are commenting on very old BFP posts.  Some of these did not end well, either.

Please STOP commenting, I would hate to see hurt feelings...

Thanks.

image  image
Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3

Re: PSA: Check the dates on BFP posts please

• Eep, I hope I didn't.  I was checking times, but I forgot to check dates.  Thanks for the heads up.

ETA:  Ugh, I did.  I'm so sorry if I refreshed any pain.  How did it the post even make it onto the top page again?

• Sorry about CD1 mchupie! I hope this next cycle is IT!!!!!
    PicsArt_1352689198937-1
    Noah's Blog TFAS Chart
    BFP 12-16-08...blighted ovum at 8 wks
    BFP 4-26-10....ectopic at 6 wks
    BFP 4-4-11... Our little Noah arrived 11-15-11!
    TFAS Sept 2012
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Made so many amazing bump friends along the way... Congrats to my bump besties and IRL friends..sbuxsweetie (Colin is here, and is going to be a big brother!),kellbranc (Luca is growing so fast) and lots of prayers and baby dust to willamina (HUGS) So blessed to have met these ladies!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejennifer_h_rn:

Eep, I hope I didn't.  I was checking times, but I forgot to check dates.  Thanks for the heads up.

ETA:  Ugh, I did.  I'm so sorry if I refreshed any pain.  How did it the post even make it onto the top page again?

It all depends on how you have your page set up to display the posts. If you have it to display them according to "last post" you can have some that are months old on the top of your list ( if someone decided to post something). It may help to have it displayed/sorted according to when the original post was made.

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." --Thomas A. Edison
  • imagejennifer_h_rn:

Eep, I hope I didn't.  I was checking times, but I forgot to check dates.  Thanks for the heads up.

Don't worry, it's not your fault!  Someone must have gone back and responded to a bunch of old posts, which brought them back to the top page.

image  image
  • imageWI-mommy-hopeful:
    Sorry about CD1 mchupie! I hope this next cycle is IT!!!!!

Thanks, hun Smile

image  image
  • I just replied to one, but I think it was just posted this morning.... 
  • imageMrs. Mo:
    imagejennifer_h_rn:

It all depends on how you have your page set up to display the posts. If you have it to display them according to "last post" you can have some that are months old on the top of your list ( if someone decided to post something). It may help to have it displayed/sorted according to when the original post was made.

I love having my setting on last post date.  I understand how it made it to the top page.  I meant what a-hole was digging around in old posts to up their post count?  The post should never have been resurrected.

• imagejennifer_h_rn:
    imageMrs. Mo:
    imagejennifer_h_rn:

I love having my setting on last post date.  I understand how it made it to the top page.  I meant what a-hole was digging around in old posts to up their post count?  The post should never have been resurrected.

Yes

image  image
  • Gah, that's awful.
  • Looks like someone was very busy early this morning upping her post count when she thought nobody was looking.

On a side note, sorry about CD1 mchupie. I hope #7 is lucky for both of us!

after 2+ years, 3 failed IUIs, 2 failed IVFs with a c/p
    IVF#3 brought us our miracle baby girl on June 26, 2012

imageimageimage

• imageWI-mommy-hopeful:
    Sorry about CD1 mchupie! I hope this next cycle is IT!!!!!

This!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageSuebee8:

Looks like someone was very busy early this morning upping her post count when she thought nobody was looking.

Exactly what I thought since it was the same chick.

Sweet Baby Samson born 11.16.10
    Darling Little Sydney born 12.22.12
    Two Babies in Heaven
    My Babe, More Precious is to Me
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ~A ridiculous amount of love to all my Golden Girls!~
  • imageSuebee8:

Looks like someone was very busy early this morning upping her post count when she thought nobody was looking.

Sneaky FAIL - buglady ::giggles::

BUSTED! 

Keeping my fingers crossed for my BFP Buddy STL34!!! CafeMom Tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"