Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

leakproof overnight diapers?

This is my second post tonight, and again, I apologize if this question has been done a million times.

My little fellow has been sleeping through the night for a while, but lately he wakes up soaked through by about 3 am. We change him just before putting him down, but in the middle of the night we often have to strip him and his crib.

We tried Pampers overnight diapers, but they suck. They suck in the daytime, but are useless at night.

What do you use? What works? He sleeps through the night, and now this?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Re: leakproof overnight diapers?

• Options
    We actually use the pampers overnight and never had a leak.
  • Options

DD1 had lots of leaking problems.. we use Huggies Overnights in a size up and haven't had an issue since!

W/ DD2, we just use Pampers Baby Dry in a size up.

I think a lot of the time, the key is to put them in a larger size at night! And while I don't have boys, I've also heard to make sure his penis is pointed down in the diaper to help prevent leaks.

CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We use Pampers Baby Dry at night, and have seen a great difference.  Still use the swaddlers during the day though.  She weighs 12 lbs, and we use size 2.  They seem a bit big, but she no longer wakes up due to being wet.

BabyFetus Ticker
    Our family is growing by two feet and we couldn't be happier!  
    BFP 6/12/14, EDD 2/20/15

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Kylee Elizabeth 11/19/09
    Shane Edward 8/18/06

Married the love of my life 1/7/06

• Options

luvs.

Never ever had a leak.

I will pick her up in the morning and the diaper is HUGE! But never leaks!

Miscarriage/D&E 10w6d 10/3/14 (baby's heart stopped beating)

Ectopic Pregnancy discovered @ 10 weeks 5/6/14 (Lost right tube and ovary)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Miscarriage @ 9 weeks 11/9/08

• Options

Just started Chace on Luvs size 3 and I LOVE them.  & apparently they are guaranteed to be "ultra leak proof" or your money back so if they don't work, contact them!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Baby Dry works great with DD she wears a size 2. We always had blowouts with Luvs. Sending them a complaint with receipt and getting my money back.

• Options
    We use up & up (target) with DS and don't have any problems. They're cheap and super cute!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

For awhile we used Pampers Baby Dry in a size up, and 9 out of 10 times... it worked just fine.

Now she's in size 3 Huggies - and unless its a super pee filled diaper, it holds through the night.

• Options

For DS1, he wears Huggies Overnights but I think those start at sz4 so they probably are too big yet for your LO.  For DS2 he wears Baby Dry at night (Cruisers during the day).

Maybe you need the next size up for overnight??

imageimage
  • Options
    imageJessalicious01:

luvs.

Never ever had a leak.

I will pick her up in the morning and the diaper is HUGE! But never leaks!

This. Actually, we just started using Luvs. I was using Huggies and she kept leaking out of back but after about a week with Luvs, so far so good!

• Options
    For DS, we used Pampers Baby Dry and then moved up to Huggies Overnights. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    this was us last week so i picked up huggies overnight in a size 3 and so far so good. during the day he wears swaddlers size 2-3
    image 2011
  • Options
    Fisher-Price Happy Nights at Babies R Us.  The only thing that has worked for us.
  • Options
    imageTara1025:

Just started Chace on Luvs size 3 and I LOVE them.  & apparently they are guaranteed to be "ultra leak proof" or your money back so if they don't work, contact them!

Luvs size 3 as well.  For reference, LO is about 15 lbs so size 3 is a big diaper for her, but we need the extra absorbancy for that 12 hour stretch.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"