Ohio Babies
Options

Buy Buy Baby

edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies
We checked out Buy Buy Baby over the weekend (it's near easton). The store is ok and have items and brands that BRU don't carry but I don't think we'll register there. Has anyone else checked it out? What was you inpression?
kolney Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Buy Buy Baby

• Options
    They're a little pricier than BRU I think, but they have a better selection of items and the staff is really helpful. I registered there, but just a personal registry since my family is all out of town and they don't have a BBB anywhere nearby. They also accept competitor coupons, so I'll be getting my stroller there next time I get a 20% off coupon.
  • Options
    I went once and was pretty happy with the selection.  They seemed like Bed Bath & Beyond to me, in terms of layout so I googled it and they are the same company.  We registered with Bed Bath & Beyond for our wedding and were really happy with it.   
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

DH and I went in (we live right near Easton) last spring to look for some stuff for my cousin. We walked in, looked around for about 5 minutes and then drove over to Target instead. It was definitely pricier than BRU.

Sara - 30 DH - 32 Gracie - June 18, 2010 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options

I think they are a lot friendlier than BRU (especially the one at Polaris). We registered there and and at BRU. I do think that some of their things are pricier but their goody bag for registering is better than BRU.

• Options
    They are affiliated with Bed Bath and Beyond, and so accept Bed Bath and Beyond coupons.  Check with the store itself, but they may accept even expired coupons!
  • Options

We really enjoy BBB over BRU and they do accept Bed Bath & Beyond coupons but they cannot be expired.  Wish they did lord knows i have enough of them.

The reason we decided to register with BRU was because the BBB in Columbus is the only one in Ohio.  It is their test store here in Ohio and most of our family is up North so BRU was the better choice for us.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"