High-Risk Pregnancy

the fridge was calling...

Okay so I probably shouldnt eat this late anyway... I know, I am a horrible person, blah blah, blah, Stick out tongue but I was writing an article review when the weirdest craving ever hit... pizza lunchable. lol Thank good ness is fits into my snack allowance (Well, close enough. Its 31 grams and I am allowed 30g before bed)... anyone else getting weird late night cravings now? I had been very normal up until this point but I felt like I just couldnt stop myself on that one!

Re: the fridge was calling...

• All the time. Usually, no one is around to get them for me. Last night, I wanted cake so badly that I had to call a friend and beg him to bring it for me. He did!!! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Lucky! Lol thankfully I havent craved anything so horribly bad that I need to go out or have someone else run out to grab it for me! Mine are usually for easy stuff though so it hasnt been too much of an issue. Early on, all I wanted was cinnomon candy, lemons, and tomato soup (not together lol).
  • Loading the player...
  • I craved it ALL day long and finally, I couldnt handle it anymore. He was on a date and ditched her for me!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"