3rd Trimester

I don't remember this

I don't remember baby's movements hurting already with #1, but I find myself wincing all the time when she's moving around.  Maybe it's b/c she's a lot squirmier than with DS?  Do you find movements kind of painful at this stage?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I don't remember this

• I'm definitely a lot more sensitive to this baby's movement than I was to DS. Almost every time she moves I wince, or try to get her to switch positions because it's uncomfortable.

• Yeah... it actually hurts quite a bit
  • Loading the player...
  • So far the only time little man has actually hurt me is when Im slouching and he decides to send a blow to my ribs. I guess he wants me to have better posture lol

• CD+ALCD+AL member
    I think it's definitely possible that it's the difference between your two babies.  For me, it's the opposite.  DS was so rambunctious in there, and this one is so quiet and calm that I have to really stop and make sure that she's still moving on occasion in there.  The other day I seriously considered going to L&D to get on the monitor b/c I couldn't feel her for so long, but after a ton of sugar and lying down for about 10min, she finally moved.  I can definitely remember DS' movements being painful.

• All of the sudden, YES!

She will lodge herself under my ribs or pelvis and kind of flick her way out.  OUCH!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Ugh, yes!  With Zachary I remember some painful movements towards the end of my pregnancy, mostly because he was out of room and was pushing on my ribs.  This time I am in pain all.the.time.  I don't know if it's just the way the baby is positioned or what, but OUCH!  It's not just uncomfortable - it hurts!  
  • Yep!  I asked my OB about it and he said it's because after the first LO, your ute never "goes all of the way back down".  Thats why you feel movement earliar and more intensely.  It sucks, because it's awesome to feel him move around in there, but I mostly just want him to simmer down a tad!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"