Infertility
Options

Poor DH! I feel so bad!

We got into a huge fight today. I told him that I feel that he is more of a roommate than anything else. Seriously, He has gotten it on with the cup more than me in the last few months, especially now after his last SA.

He told me today that he is worried since his swimmers are messed up, that he is afraid that it would lead to a baby with special needs, if we happened to get pregnant on our own.  I told him that was silly.

I feel so bad that he is afraid and scared. I never really stop to think about him and how he is taking it all.

Re: Poor DH! I feel so bad!

• Options
    I sometimes think that I need to think more how my DH feels too, I think its just hard because they arent open with sharing those feelings. Dont feel too bad, you cant know unless he tell you. Just give him some extra attention =)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm sorry that sounds sad but at least you are seeing it which means you guys can have a open discussion about it. Maybe even talking with a counsler might help as well. These have to be tough things to discuss. (((hugs)))
    Took 2 years & 8 months to make our baby! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My DH also went through a period of distance with me right after the SA.  We talked about it and for him it was the guilt of not being able to give us what we wanted.  After lots of talking and then finding out it is not just him...I have my own problems!...we are back to normal.  And actually since getting our full diagnosis and knowing that our only option is IVF, sex has gotten better.  There is no more pressure to perform!  Wink  Good luck to you and go give your DH some extra love!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"