2nd Trimester
Options

i want to poop! (sorry if tmi)

my life would be complete if i could just poo satisfyingly.

sigh. 

Re: i want to poop! (sorry if tmi)

• Options
    If you eat a bowl of Quaker Oats Squares every day you will poop. It is a wonderful thing. Here is a linky! https://www.quakeroats.com/products/oat-cereals/oatmeal-squares/brown-sugar.aspx
  • Options
    Mine too!!!! I forgot what it's like to be "regular" :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    UGH! I hear ya sister!!! lol! it's been days!
  • Options
    oh yeah...def work in a high fiber diet (slowly). I make sure breakfast is high in fiber (easy to pick a cereal or granola with high fiber). and then work it in other ways too...
  • Options

imagewillowcormar:
    If you eat a bowl of Quaker Oats Squares every day you will poop. It is a wonderful thing. Here is a linky! https://www.quakeroats.com/products/oat-cereals/oatmeal-squares/brown-sugar.aspx

i'll pick some up on my next grocery store trip.  i've been eating fiber one, which worked before.  now?  nothin'.

thanks for the tip! 

• Options
    Thankfully, I haven't had a problem. If anything, I run into the opposite issue. Try a big bowl of grapes! I always have some activity after that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have been having the same issue. This is my 3rd pregnancy and the first time this has happened so early.
  • Options
    Nothing works as well as Milk of Magnesia.  And the cherry flavor does not really taste so terrible . . .
  • Options
    I use to have this problem for years....WAY before I was pregnant. Thank God I figured it out (after several dr appointments and a colonoscopy!) before I became pregnant, because I have been perfectly fine (thank God).  I eat a very high fiber diet...the exact amount you need 30 some grams, if not more.  And what does it is the water mixed with the fiber...not tea, soda, juice....WATER...and lots of it!  I drink 81 oz of water a day.  It is measured out in water bottles.  I won't go to bed without getting the exact amount I need.  You would be amazed what a very high fiber and high water diet does for your body.  :-)  Hope this helps.    
    PPD/PPA Mom...it has been super hard, but I'm making it! Slow steps...
    Mom to Carter (6), and Calianne (1).  
    Proud VBAC, natural birth, breastfeeding, cloth diapering momma!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"