Northern California Babies

wet hair

Do you let your LO go to bed at night with wet hair? Say a bath at 7 but wet hair still at 9 and bed time?

Kristin

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: wet hair

• we have been blow drying lexi's hair since she was 3 months old. :)
  • J takes his bath at about 6:30 and is in bed by 7 and always goes to bed w/wet hair.   He probably doesn't have as much hair as K but it's still pretty thick.  We just rub it a little w/a towel and comb it out.  Then, as we read bedtime stories, he lies down on a towel which absorbs a little more water.  But, yeah, he goes to bed w/wet hair pretty much every night.  It doesn't seem to bother him.  ;) 
  • Loading the player...
  • We blow dry his hair and have been since he was only a few months old !
  • Yep. Now that's it gotten a bit longer, I will split it down the middle and she'll go to bed with two damp braids. She doesn't seem to mind the pillow being wet.
  • Ryan's hair dries pretty fast - but when it was a little longer, I always dried it.  If I had a girl, I'd dry it.  I get cold easy and having a wet head sucks IMO.
    Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Yes, if she takes a bath late she'll go to bed with wet hair, it doesn't bother her.
  • If I'm the one giving her a bath, I'll try and blow dry it...sometimes she tolerates it, sometimes she doesn't. Otherwise, she goes to bed with it damp. It does dry pretty quickly, though.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Andrew has a lot of hair and it's really thick so it's almost always still wet when he goes to bed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"