3rd Trimester

Need shower hostesses gift ideas please

Re: Need shower hostesses gift ideas please

• My shower for Zachary was thrown by my two BFFs.  It was a couples shower, so I gave them both gift cards to Victoria's Secret with a note that said that our son was going to need some friends, so get busy!  :P
  • Boxes of chocolate!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageaimeelv:
    My shower for Zachary was thrown by my two BFFs.  It was a couples shower, so I gave them both gift cards to Victoria's Secret with a note that said that our son was going to need some friends, so get busy!  :P

That is a cute idea!! My two friends that hosted my shower love pedicures. So I got them each an OPI nail polish and a "Miss Manicure" pedicure set and foot scrub and foot lotion. It was all on sale at Fred Meyer and I spent about $25 a piece.

• imageaimeelv:
    My shower for Zachary was thrown by my two BFFs.  It was a couples shower, so I gave them both gift cards to Victoria's Secret with a note that said that our son was going to need some friends, so get busy!  :P

That is a cute idea!! My two friends that hosted my shower love pedicures. So I got them each an OPI nail polish and a "Miss Manicure" pedicure set and foot scrub and foot lotion. It was all on sale at Fred Meyer and I spent about $25 a piece.

• My hostesses all love their coffee so I got them this coffee mug from BB&B (love it because it looks like the to-go cups at coffee shops but is reusable and microwave and dishwasher safe unlike all my metal ones!) and a $10 giftcard to Starbucks.
  • It depends on how much you want to spend on the gifts. I made gift baskets for pampering - body washes, lotions, sented candles, loofah, snacks along with a gift card to Massage Envy. I ended up spending between $75 - $100 for each hostess gift (2 of them). A friend of mine made all of the centerpieces and decorated the banquet hall so her present cost me about $40.00.

You can find really great items at Marshall's or TJMaxx to make your own baskets. I have a bath and body outlet near me so I was able to buy those products at really good prices and spend the bulk of my money on the massages.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I picked up some gift baskets from Bath & Body Works for my co-workers, jewelry for my MIL, AIN and GMIL, and monogramed messanger bags and a bracelet for my Aunts.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi there.  I have had a few baby showers and I found it so difficult because the first there were 6 hostesses and the second there were 5.  I actually found a store that had gourmet foods and for the first shower, I gave each a jar of gourmet marinara sauce and gourmet dried pasta.  It actually went over very well.   For the second shower, I went to Crate & Barrell and found these tea light candle holders (2 sizes) and gave each hostess a set of 2.  They apparently liked these as well.  For both I spend about $10 each.   Also, for my bridal shower a year ago, I have each hostess of my large bridal shower a glass bowl from Crate & Barrell and each of them LOVED it.  It was a very heavy bowl that held a dip or M&Ms or nuts.  These were about $12 each. 

Good luck!

• Three of my five hostesses traveled in from out of town so liquids and gels were out! I gave all five a pair of hanging pearl earrings that were made by my mom. Then the in-town girls received a really nice bottle of wine that has significance with our travels / adventures. The out of town girls received a nice picture frame with a picture of us in it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"