Success after IF

Dinner was a disaster..

We met some friends for dinner and Karly would not stop screaming.  Dh ended up yelling at her and I took her to the bathroom to see if I could calm her down.  As soon as food came, she calmed down ate everything and then she started again.  Dh put her coat on her and they walked around outside.  At least they ate everything...It's going to be a long time before our friends ask us out again lol. 
twin girls after 43 months of TTC.. Katherine Emily (5 lbs 12 oz 19 1/4 in) and Karly Elizabeth (5lbs 7 oz 19 in) imageLilypie!!My bio!! !!My Blog!! imageimage

Re: Dinner was a disaster..

• That really stinks!  I am pretty sure we are approaching that phase as well.  It is getting harder and harder to eat out and if we do, we have to do it quickly.  Hopefully your friends were understanding.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

After 21 cycles, and severe MFI, we finally did it with IVF #1 w/ICSI! Nico arrived 12/3/08!!!
    TTC for #2: IVF w/ICSI #2-4/17/10-BFN; IVF w/ICSI #3; 7/4/10-BFP!!! Beta #1- 96; Beta #2-528; Beta #3- 7371; 6w,5d-blited ovum=D&C :(
    IUI #2 1/10/11-BFN; IUI #3 2/18/11-BFN
    IVF #4 w/ICSI & PICSI ER 5/13/11, ET 5/1/118-BFP!! Natalee arrived on 1/23/12!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Blog: Miracles Can Happen
    Parenthood Blog: The Adventures of Nico & Natalee
  • It's SO hard.  When you go out sometimes they're angels, sometimes they're devils.  Kids in general - mine too.  I didn't want it to sound like I'm calling your girls devils!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageKristin&Frank:
    It's SO hard.  When you go out sometimes they're angels, sometimes they're devils.  Kids in general - mine too.  I didn't want it to sound like I'm calling your girls devils!

lol She WAS a devil tonight. 

twin girls after 43 months of TTC.. Katherine Emily (5 lbs 12 oz 19 1/4 in) and Karly Elizabeth (5lbs 7 oz 19 in) imageLilypie!!My bio!! !!My Blog!! imageimage

• ugh, that doesn't sound like much fun! =(  hope your friends were understanding.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That sucks:( It happens to all of us. If your friends are good friends they will understand.
    For DD - IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP / For DS - dIUI #1 - BFP Dx:severe MFI-Y Chromosome Microdeletion Isabel born 10-15-08! / Baby Boy EDD July 2013 imageLily  pie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I HATE going out to eat now that I have kids.  HATE it.  Something always goes pear-shaped.

I do, however, usually take along a bag of toys (quiet, small, new and cheap) to distract them until food comes.  And then we also have those color-on paper placemats that come with crayons.  Keeps germs away and keeps them occupied for a bit.

But, sometimes, even when occupied, there is some kind of inescapable insanity.

I feel for you.  I really do.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"