Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Why does it look like everyone is lip synching?

I feel like everyone who is singing is actually lip synching at the Closing ceremonies. I suppose it wouldn't be a stretch since Whitney Houston lip synched the Star Spangled Banner.

Re: Why does it look like everyone is lip synching?

• Options
    Not watching, but it would not surprise me if they are.
  • Options
    They are lip synching. Most of the time they do, for shows like that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemeg1974:

I know they usually do. For some reason I always expect them to actually sing live. I am always disappointed.

• Options
    imageksayles:

imagemeg1974:

I know they usually do. For some reason I always expect them to actually sing live. I am always disappointed.

Yeah, you would think since most of them get paid so much money and are supposedly so talented, they would be able to do it live.

• Options
    imagemeg1974:
    imageksayles:

imagemeg1974:

Yeah, you would think since most of them get paid so much money and are supposedly so talented, they would be able to do it live.

I don't think it has to do with the singers, more the technicalsound aspect of the performance. They just don't want to take chances with glitches and stuff.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagekatie_cj@hotmail.com:

I don't think it has to do with the singers, more the technicalsound aspect of the performance. They just don't want to take chances with glitches and stuff.

True. They have the capabilities though. It just bothers me. I would never pay $ to go watch a musician lip-synch. DH is a musician so I think that is why it bothers me. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"