1st Trimester

Extremely tiny "streaky" spotting...

this is a TMI post.  i realize.

But, is anyone else having teeny tiny streaky spotting when they wipe, once in a while.  Not every day, but just sometimes?

everytime i think it's gone, it comes back.  But, i have to really look for it.  

Re: Extremely tiny "streaky" spotting...

• I have had the same exact thing happening. I have my 2nd betas tomorrow so hopefully if my numbers are doubling then it is just some left over implementation bleeding, as my dr told me. Hopefully that's the same for you. 
  • OK now for a TMI reply :)

I have noticed it when I get really constipated, even before I sit and push!  I honestly think my body's just not used to that much pressure down there and that's it's way of dealing with it.

The doctor said that it's a perfectly logical explanation for it.  Who'da thunk it would be that easy to explain it.

Got my little men 2/23/08 and 8/29/10!! 2 little monsters I tell you!
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejakobsmom08:

OK now for a TMI reply :)

I have noticed it when I get really constipated, even before I sit and push!  I honestly think my body's just not used to that much pressure down there and that's it's way of dealing with it.

The doctor said that it's a perfectly logical explanation for it.  Who'da thunk it would be that easy to explain it.

This exactly for me!

• Here's another TMI response...

Last time around, sex caused me to spot several times during 1st tri.  My OB said that sometimes sex can irritate the cervix, causing some bleeding. 

I'm having a small amount of very light spotting yesterday and today, so I'm really hoping it's the same thing.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"