Cincinnati Babies

Miller

Good luck going back to work tomorrow! Let us know how you do.
image Ready to rumble.

Re: Miller

• I didn't know you were headed back yet.  Very much good luck!!! Hope your day is easy and quick!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Good Luck Jenna!! I'm hoping you have a stress-free, happy day tomorrow! Let us know how it goes!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I hope you have a good day.  We're here if you need to vent about your morning.  Remember - it WILL get easier!  
  • Thanks so much, girls!  So far, so good.  My H and I both took her to daycare this morning.   I only teared up, so I was pretty surprised.  I thought I would break down.  I have already pumped once today at work and I am drinking my first cup of coffee!  People probably think I am crazy because I can't stop talking.  I am pretty quiet and shy, but I haven't had this much adult interaction in weeks so I can't shut up!  Hopefully the day will fly right by!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh good! Enjoy the company. :-)
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Oh yay!! Happy to hear things are going well!!! Sounds like you all did great at daycare this morning too!!!

The one thing I miss the most now that I SAH is spending more time with adults!  I don't miss work, just the interaction :)  I miss coffee too Stick out tongue

Hope the rest of your day rocks!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"