Infertility

**BrideToBe2008Pa**

I could not believe my eyes when I read your post!  I logged on tonight to post about wanting to POAS tomorrow morning before I go in for my beta but was wondering if I should have just done it today and there you are with your BFP (WooHoo!) the day before your beta.  And an extra coincidence--my ER and ET were the same days as yours so my beta will be tomorrow too!   Now here's a question--should I start drinking lots of water now and POAS before I go to bed or try to be strong and wait til the morning??  I am a nervous wreck--my EDD of the baby we lost was Friday (two days ago) so that stirred up a whole bunch of emotions to go with all the ones I'm already feeling about wanting this IVF to be a BFP for us...
2009: 1st IVF began 12/29, cancelled due to OHSS; 1st full IVF began 2/10 ER 2/27 ET 3/4 BFN 3/13; IVF #2 began 5/23 ER 6/4 ET 6/9 BFP 6/18 Lost our baby on 9/12. 2010: IVF #3 (w/PGD) began 2/1 ER: 2/15 ET: 2/20 BFN 3/1; Took a break for hernia surgery and recovery; IVF #4 (w/PGD) began 6/30 ER 7/13 ET 7/18 BFN 7/27; IVF #5 began 10/23 ER 11/5 ET 11/10 Low Pos 11/19 BFN 11/22; Took a break: got a 2nd opinion,changed insurance,chose a new RE,and recharged emotionally. 2011: "Back-to-Back" IUIs on 6/4, 6/6, and 6/7 BFN on 6/21. "Back-to-Back" IUIs on 7/3 & 7/5 BFN on 7/19. "Back-to-Back" IUIs on 7/30, 8/1 & 8/2...the journey continues into 2012 with three more IVFs and 6 more IUIs...now looking at IVF with donor egg Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: **BrideToBe2008Pa**

• Just wanted to say good luck!!!! =)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi Ren! Thanks so much, I'm still in shock. I'm just hoping we have a sticky baby in there. I wouldn't drink a ton and try to test tonight, but that's only because I had such a faint line from doing that last night and it pretty much kept me up going nuts all night. Even this morning my FRER wasn't much darker, it may have even been lighter. The digitals made me feel more confident for sure. I would most definitely test in the AM though. I never POAS before Betas but with the IVF, I just felt like I'd rather be prepared then get that call midday tomorrow if it was bad. Wishing you lots of luck and sending good beta vibes and BFP dust your way!! Can't wait to hear your outcome!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh and I'm so sorry for you loss. March is a terrible month for my family so I think that's part of the reason I wanted to know today as well. Hopefully the good news will stick!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"