Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

DH has magic powers today...

DS had a rough night. I've been awake since 4:00 this morning. He screamed all day and was only happy with a boob in his mouth.  I texted DH that we had a rough day and all he wanted to do was nurse or he would scream.

DH walks in, I manage to get DS off my boob, hand him over and he instantly falls asleep and is now happily snoozing away on daddy

Indifferent 

Re: DH has magic powers today...

• Options
    My DH has always had this effect on children!!! I don't know what it is about him but a kid cannot stay awake in his arms!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageskmac05:
    My DH has always had this effect on children!!! I don't know what it is about him but a kid cannot stay awake in his arms!!!

Can I rent him????

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The weird thing about him is that he's not really paying attention to putting them to sleep. Like he'll be playing a video game or be on the internet with them in his arms and in minutes they are out! He doesn't even realize it!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Mine has the opposite affect...he makes DS cry.  Except last night at 2 am when I had enough and needed sleep, he was my hero and got Collin to sleep with him for a couple hours until he wanted to eat again. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"