Infertility

Does anyone watch Ruby? (NIFR)

For some reason I'm obsessed with this show!  It's on the style network.  If anyone watches it what do you think of Denny, her ex?  I think he's SO creepy!  What does she see in him!  He gives me the hebegebes!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Does anyone watch Ruby? (NIFR)

• I haven't seen every episode, but I have seen a lot of them. I like it, and you are right her ex is supppper creepy and reminds me of Steven Segal for some reason (not a good thing in my book).
  • I watch it. Her ex is def. creepy. Sometimes she gets on my nerves, too. Her tone of voice, and her neediness makes me a little crazy, but I think it's fantastic that she's lost all of the weight that she has.
  • Loading the player...
  • I catch the reruns when I work out it in the am but I'm not a regular. I think she is so sweet. Denny is creepy-agreed.
  • I agree with all of you ladies.  Denny is creepy and her neediness drives me crazy, but I love the show..
  • I understand what you mean about her voice, but it's so amazing that she's been able to lose all the weight without any surgery.  I'm so proud of her!  Denny's voice alone is creepy, the way he touches her and talks to her.  It makes me cringe.  In tonight's episode he cried a little.  I think it was the first time he ever seemed human!  I just realized I've been on the bump way to much tonight.  I think it's the only thing keeping my sanity!
  • I am not a regular watcher but I just caught the new episode. I like Ruby but Denny has got to go!
    TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagecara-n-steve:
    I understand what you mean about her voice, but it's so amazing that she's been able to lose all the weight without any surgery.  I'm so proud of her!  Denny's voice alone is creepy, the way he touches her and talks to her.  It makes me cringe.  In tonight's episode he cried a little.  I think it was the first time he ever seemed human!  I just realized I've been on the bump way to much tonight.  I think it's the only thing keeping my sanity!

Ditto. I've gotta get off of here and get some laundry done for tomorrow! I just can't tear myself away. Plus, the sooner I turn off the computer, the sooner tomorrow morning will come & I'm SO not ready for that!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"