1st Trimester
Options

4 weeks pregnant

I finally got my BFP! YES YES! Im so excited. Confirmed at 13 dpo with a blood HCG level of 68

Well my doctor has placed me on Prometrium 200 mg twice a day taken vaginally!

Today I am having cramps on the right side that feel like AF is due and this morning I had dark brown discharge!

What the heck!

Has anyone had this happen before?

Did I mention how excited I was!

Re: 4 weeks pregnant

• Options

No worries - cramping and a little discharge is pretty normal.  If the cramping becomes sharp or the blood is red, then call your OB.  Although if you're still worried tomorrow, call anyway and let them reassure you.  :)

Congrats on your BFP!

• Options
    Congratulations to you! H&H 9 months to you!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

funny you made this post...i just spent the entire day in the ER.  I've been cramping with back pain since i got my BFP a week ago.  Today i had a slight brown discharge.  Went to the hospital and all tests came back fine.  My HCG is rising perfectly and they can't explain the discharge except to say that it may be some residual blood from my last cycle.  I was released with Tylenol. 

Hope you get a happy outcome as well.  I'm sure you will be just fine :o) Be blessed!

• Options

Im so relieved for you that you were ONLY sent home with Tylenol!

Oh the suspense is killing me! I think I have turned into my mother and that not really a bad thing!

Congrats and I am so excited for you too! 

• Options

I'm going through the same thing... brown discharge on and off since Tuesday. I am currently having my levels checked. Really praying they come back normally!

It's so comforting to hear of people going through the same things (not that I want people to go through this stress!). But I feel like I am not alone and you ladies give me hope!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    Brown is indicative of old blood/resolved problem - not cause for concern.  Red is indicative of a new problem and is cause for concern.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Goblin Gallup 5k 10/30/11 - 36:46
    Turkey Trot 5k 11/24/11 - 35:14
    Festival of Lights 5k 12/31/11 - 33:13
    Love the Run You're With 5k 2/13/12 - 31:58
    Backyard Burn 5 miler 3/11/12 - 1:08:42
    Cherry Blossom 10 Miler 4/1/12 - 1:58:22
    Wine Country HF 6/2/12 - TBD
    Spartan Race 8/25/12 - TBD
  • Options
    I've had cramping since Thursday (and didn't test until Saturday when AF went MIA). But it seems to only be in the morning or late at night. No discharge though.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congrats!! From what I have heard, that is normal--hooray!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    congrats and good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Went through the same thing!! My doctor just said it is implantation bleeding. I had it for 3 days and now it is gone. It sometimes can seem like a lot esp if you are taking the progesterone because you will have a lot of discharge with the progesterone and then it can mix with your blood and when it gets discharged it seems like a lot of spotting!
  • Options
    Thanks everyone... sticky beans to us all! Yeah !! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"