Pregnant after a Loss

Mother Effer, PREGNANCY BRAIN IS REAL

totally.

Ok, so for the last few days I couldn't find my check card. I am notorious for losing these things to begin with but I usually find it within a few days. I monitored my checking account and there was no activity so I know it wasn't stolen. 

I swear, I tore apart everything. EVERYTHING my purse my car all my pants (all 5 that fit, lol). no card. 

so today, I had to return something at TJMaxx or lose the ability to return and b/cI didn't have my card, I had to get a gift card. No big, since I can just buy baby outfits or something. 

Guess what I found today.

In my purse.

Folded in a receipt?

Yep. My check card. I swear I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Labor Buddy to Blowfish11

Re: Mother Effer, PREGNANCY BRAIN IS REAL

• i have sooooo much preggo brain its not even funny. I wore my slippers in to the DQ tonight instead of my shoes, didn't even realize until after I was walking back out to the car. LOL
    BFP#1 2/5/09...EDD 10/13/09...m/c 2/11/2009 BFP#2 7/15/09...EDD 03/27/10...Missed m/c on 08/27/09 BFP#3 on 10/29/2009...EDD 7/13/10 Bennett 07/12/10 9 pounds 4oz and 19 1/2 inches BFP#4 11/02/10...EDD 07/16/11 Elise 06/29/11 8 pounds 8oz 20 1/2 inches 2u2 for an entire year!!! WOWZA Forever buddy to Leah11599 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have definitely done that...but no pregnancy brain to blame for it!
    Three losses in 2009, a miracle in 2010! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker The Method to My Madness, a PPD blog
  • Loading the player...
  • imagescooter999:
    i have sooooo much preggo brain its not even funny. I wore my slippers in to the DQ tonight instead of my shoes, didn't even realize until after I was walking back out to the car. LOL

Omg, I actually laughed out loud at that one. hahaha

• I have it badddd too. The other day at the dr's office I wrote my copay check to say 10:00 as in the time not as in $10.00 which would make sense.

In memory of precious Julia, sweet baby James, and now Timmy who fought so hard.

Natural miscarriage - April 2009 ~ We love you, 'Blueberry'
    Lydia, born July 12, 2010
    Labor buddy to Kelly0615
  • hehehe, at least I am in very good company!
  • Tell me about it. I was telling DH to help me find my blue sweater...where is my dang blue sweater....can't find it anywhere. I go look where DH is looking and I get all mad and say...it's RIGHT THERE...and he looks at me and says...honey that's brown...what did I say??? blue???? oh wow.

• Hahaha.  Poor Allison.  Poor everyone else too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Agreed! Sometimes it's scary!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"