Parenting

NPR-Eyeglasses and will this look too young

I went shopping with dd today for eyeglass (for me).  I have a very small face so finding frames in the adult section can be very difficult.  I did find three pairs that fit and looked nice.  Two of the pairs were the Vogue brand and had some rhinestone work on the sides.  The other was Prada that had some silver design  on the side of black arms. (I have blonde hair so I think the silver would clash).  I've been everywhere looking for frames that will fit that aren't High School Musical or Disney, lol. 

? Do you think the rhinestone detail is ok for someone who is 40?  It is a small detailing and I am very young looking :)  FWIW, dd loved them.

Sorry for all the questions but I really need honest opinions.  TIA

Re: NPR-Eyeglasses and will this look too young

• I think it will look fine.  I have a friend who is in her late 40's  and she has a pair with the rhinestones on the sides and I think they look really nice on her.
  • I think as long as the rhinestones are small, and tastefully done, then it's fine :)

Are you sure that you don't want some iCarly glasses?!

DD1 12.18.06 DD2 9.18.08 DD3 EDD 5.10.2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks.  I'll pass on the Icarly.  Seriously, I wish I had such a hard time finding jeans in a small size.  My behind is not small just my head apparently, lol.

• here is what dd liked

buy Vogue VO 3691B

or the Prada but I'm not sure if the silver clashesbuy Prada PR 58LV with my blonde hair

oh and the Prada pair is about 100 more.  But if they look more my age, I'd spend the $$

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"