TTC After a Loss

Ever have one of those days? (Looong)

Well that was today.
I've been really sick the past couple of days with the stomach thing that's around. All I've really eaten is some crackers & ginger ale. Then yesterday AF came with full vengence-mega cramps & all. Today I had to go to a christening & really wasn't up to it. But considering I'm the godmother I really couldn't miss it. So, I get up & figure I'll take my time getting ready because I don't feel well. I know that it's going to be a chore finding something in my closet to fit my butt that seems to have grown since I last wore anything dressy. I get out of the shower & my IL's are here. Nice. Not usually a big deal. They never just stop by. But considering I felt crappy & had somewhere to be the timing was really bad. DH told them it was great of them to stop by but we had to be somewhere. Well they left about a half hour before we had to leave. So instead of being able to leasurely get ready I had to rush & tried on a dozen outfits before I found one that fit right without making me look ginormous. I got really aggravated & kinda pulled a nutty. So DH was a little frustrated with me. Then, after the christening I figured I'd make a short appearance at the luncheon before heading home to put jammies back on. Well, we all get to the house only to realize that the parents accidentally left their 16yr old son behind. They thought he had gotten his aunt's car while helping here load in her children. Ugh. So I did my godmotherly duty & entertained the rest of the family while they went out in search of their teenager. Who ended up walking home! He got to the house while they were still out looking for him! So to say the least, it was a long afternoon.

Now I'm home. I feel yucky.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ever have one of those days? (Looong)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"