Orange County Babies

Baby Shower Location

Im not due until august 28th, but we have already started to wonder where we should have my baby shower (we live in a smaller condo and family isnt close by to host in their homes.)  So Im wondering if anyone has a great idea for a summer shower location?? THANKS!

Kim Aliso Viejo

Re: Baby Shower Location

• What about Tortilla Flats? Other than that I would also look into having it at a realitives (sp?)  clubhouse or something like that. Congrats on your pregnancy!! :) 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Who is throwing your shower?  Mine was co-thrown by a few close friends, and was at one of their houses.

I've only been to a couple of baby showers that weren't at the home of a friend or relative of the mother-to-be.  One was at an El Torito for their Sunday brunch, which wasn't bad, and another was at the Old Spaghetti Factory in Fullerton.

• Loading the player...
  • Mimi's Cafe is also a good place to have one... they are fairly inexpensive and very yummy.
  • Il Fornaio in Irvine is a really pretty and cheery place for a shower. They have this large high ceiling glass room in the middle of the restaurant that is beautiful.

If you have any friends who are part of an association, a lot of communities have these beautiful big community rooms that you can rent. We are using ours for LO's 1st Bday and the place looks like the inside of large living room complete with fireplace and everything. It was really reasonable since it's only rented to residents and it comes with chairs, tables, and we are just ordering catering so it's easy especially when you have a lot of people and not a lot of space.

• I hosted my cousins at the salt creek grille in Dana point and for the price it gave great food, and great ambiance !!! Now I want to have mine there as well!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"