It looks like I might have to put TTC on hold for a little while. DH is having issues at work and since his work is our source of insurance . . . . you see my predicament.
I'm trying so hard to put on a good front and be supportive while DH looks for a new job. I've known from the beginning that he is capable of bigger and better things (he's in retail management right now). It's hard though because he's had the same (STEADY) job for about 6 years and it just figures that when we're finally ready to TTC, the shi!t hits the fan. The next month will kind of decide for us whether we can keep trying or whether we'll have to wait it out longer. Wish us luck! And thanks for being a source of entertainment and knowledge for me
I'm going to try to stay off the boards this month so I don't get too sad. Hopefully I'll be back soon.