High-Risk Pregnancy

So Bored!

I'm so bored being on bed rest! I'm actually looking forward to my doctor appt tomorrow because I'll be able to go somewhere! I've been reading, making list &  watching television. I wish my husband was home but he has class all weekend. Just to make it harder to lay here the weather is BEAUTIFUL today. Okay thanks for letting me vent!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: So Bored!

• I dont know how you bedrest ladies do it! Yeah some days i would love for some one to tell me not to leave the house or get out of bed, but i would get real bored real fast!
  • I hear you about being bored.  At least we had a good hockey game to keep us entertained.  Yesterday wasn't too bad because it was hailing out but today is beautiful.  It's my first weekend on bedrest so I'm trying to be optimistic.  There was so much housework I wanted to get done this weekend!  We will see how the week goes.
    align="center">

BFP #1 9/6/2009 EDD 5/29/10. Missy Moo born 5/12/10 after 3 months of bedrest due to PTL, IC and a bicornuate ute causing IUGR
    BFP # 2 1/28/12 EDD 10/6/12 No heartbeat seen @ 10 weeks, Autumn
    BFP #3 8/18/12 EDD 5/2/13 No heartbeat seen at 7w3d, Mae
    BFP #4 01/31/2013 EDD 10/15/2013 No HB seen in our little girl at 10w2d due to trisomy 12, Abigail
    BFP #5 6/27/2013 EDD 3/10/2014 diagnosed with protein S deficiency heparin twice a day. Luke's HB stopped at 8wks
    BFP#6 12/22/2013 EDD 9/4/2014 No HB seen at 7w2d, Leia

BFP #7- 5/12/14 EDD 01/2015, ruptured ectopic 5/31/14

• Loading the player...
  • Hang in there! I know it doesn't seem like it but it really does go by fast. I have been on limited activity/modified bedrest since Oct. and strict bedrest from Jan. up until this past week. Looking back I cannot believe how fast it went by. GL and enjoy your time out tomorrow for you appointment!
  • I am yearning for Thursday to get here so I can go outside. I miss fresh air.

I actually cannot wait until I finish this paper because I have been torturing myself all week with it!

• I crack the windows often- even if it's snowing- I just need the air.  DH also got a cool mist humidifier that keep my air nice and cool and moisty! ;)

I have a 10am appt tom.- wish my cervix luck!!!! and tomorrow it will have been one month already! Somedays royally sucked but overall it has gone rather fast- 1 month down- 2 to go!

• I know your pain.  Sad I get excited about dr appts and nst appts.
  • the further along I get, the less bored I am. It's like my brain has turned to mush and I'm perfectly happy watching game shows, doing crossword puzzles, eating, and napping. hang in there!
  • This last week in the hospital hasn't been too bad with the Olympics on but I'm worried that TV could get really boring this week. I look forward to my daily wheel chair ride down to the ultrasound room!  Pathetic I know. I'm on constant monitoring-hr for baby since my water is leaking so I get a 5 min shower a day, get to go to the bathroom and other than that I'm in bed.  I'm going to ask tomorrow if I can take a wheel chair ride downstair to starbucks!  That would just make my day!
  • imagedmerk:
    This last week in the hospital hasn't been too bad with the Olympics on but I'm worried that TV could get really boring this week. I look forward to my daily wheel chair ride down to the ultrasound room!  Pathetic I know. I'm on constant monitoring-hr for baby since my water is leaking so I get a 5 min shower a day, get to go to the bathroom and other than that I'm in bed.  I'm going to ask tomorrow if I can take a wheel chair ride downstair to starbucks!  That would just make my day!

You poor thing! I shouldn't complain, at least I'm home and out of the hospital. Good luck to you. I hope you get your starbucks today!

• Tell me about it!!! There's only so much daytime tv a girl can take lol. And I'm even getting bored with surfing and shopping on line and that's never happened before!  I will admit though, after hearing suggestions from ladies on here, I got netflix and it has been a life saver!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"