Success after IF
Options

No.Motivation.At.All

Ugh.  I have ZERO motivation this evening.  I have all of these papers to grade and I need to get my act together for school tomorrow... yet, here I sit watching an SVU marathon and playing on the computer. 

I guess I will blame it on the terrible backache that I have ;)

No point to this post... just whining. :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: No.Motivation.At.All

• Options
    I hear you!  It's just one of those kind of nights.... I'm drawing to draw some motivation out of the couch right now :)  I have about 6 loads of laundry plus I have to clean my kitchen, dining room, living room and bathroom before bed.  Blech!!!
  • Options
    I feel you on the SVU marathon. It is on Netflix Watch It Now (all seasons) and I cannot.look.away.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hear ya. I should do laundry adn cleaning up, but first trimester exhaustion is kicking my butt so here I sit.
  • Options
    I feel the same way! I just asked DH to feed Paige dinner because I was doing "laundry".  AKA - online shopping and playing on the nest : )
    DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Me too, but I've been like this every night, unfortunately.  I MUST pay bills tonight before they end up being late!  I figure I have about an hour left before I'm too tired to function -- better get to work.
    My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
  • Options
    I too have a lot of grading to do and have no motivation.  At least one thing needs to be graded so I can send it home tomorrow.  The rest can wait until the end of the week so I think that's whats going to have to happen.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"