Success after IF

moms of boys...summer clothes = ADORABLE!

Ever since he was born I've had such a hard time finding clothes for H that I like. I'm a fan of baby-ish looking clothes, not clothes that look like miniature adult clothes (jeans, button downs, etc). Nothing wrong with that look...it's just not what I like. So up 'til this point I've been kind of disappointed with the selection I've been able to find.

Today we went to the Carter's outlet to pick up some spring/summer things and, OMG, cuteness overload!!  So much cute stuff I could've spent a fortune!  And, shockingly, they had just as much cuteness for boys as for girls. I stocked up on summer clothes and I can't wait for our FL vacation so he can wear them!

Re: moms of boys...summer clothes = ADORABLE!

• I was in Carters the other day and would have to agree! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • MIL said she went nuts at the Carter outlet the other day for our son :). Can't wait to see what she got him!!
  • Loading the player...
  • That's great to hear! I just got a coupon for 25% off $40 for Carters....looks like I'll be using it, huh?
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Damn it!  No Carters here in OK!!!  I have saved so much money being pg with a boy- there are no freaking cute clothes out there. 
  • OMG, I was in carters today and I almost started crying, because the boys won't be wearing those adorable rompers and cute onesies this summer. I looooved their summer stuff. Ah well, now to cute summer girly clothes!
    Ron and Nora married 6.3.06 21 cycles, 1 m/c, 4 rounds clomid, 1 round gonal f and 3 IUI anovulatory cycles, LPD
    Joey, Ronnie, and Audrey,
    my awesome IUI 30 week twins, and my surprise miracle Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    LOVE my SAIF ladies :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers My Blog!
  • I just went back through the stuff I bought him...I got him seven outfits + two "creepers" for home + a 5-pc set of onesies, all for $77 (I had a 20% off coupon).
  • :)

I always score at the carters outlet. LOVE IT!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

2 infertiles' journey to 2 pink lines (and a baby girl)
    "our IF story"
  • Good to know! But I'm the opposite, I'm not crazy about baby-ish clothes, "cool" looking is my style.Smile
    TTC#1=Feb 2009: 50 mg Clomid+Ovidrel shot+Metformin+Dexamethasone+TI=BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC#2=July 2011: Surprise BFP: Chemical Pregnancy
  • I'm jealous you have a Carter's outlet near you! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Do you have Janie & Jack near you? They usually have a good mix of types of clothes. Some are the grown up type look but lots are more child-like and I think the style you'd like.  It's expensive as hell but I love it!
  • I know! I've almost exclusively bought from Carter's Outlet b/c the stuff there for boys is so cute!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"