Georgia Babies

need pediatrician recommend

Hello Ladies,

I live in the Sandy Springs/Dunwoody area and need a pediatrician recommend. I do not know of any in the area and this seem like a good place to start! Thanks in advance. I am 7 months pregnant, but I start sometime!!

Also can you recommend a Childcare as well

Sorry if I am asking too much. I have been in the area for 3 years but this is our 1st child :)

Wife to Will, Mother to Naomi & Stepmom to Simone

Re: need pediatrician recommend

• Congrats!  We go to Dunwoody Pediatrics and love it! Dr Groefrer is our doc and he came highly recomended from several friends.  He is super supportive of BF when I was and just an all around nice guy.  We always get in when sick and most of the time have seen Dr G, the other few times docs and nurse practioner was super nice.  As for childcare not sure where you are.....several neighbors have used Open Arms which is up by where Dunwoody Place comes out to Roswell Road...that is what I was going to use 3 years ago, but I decided to stay at home.  Most places in Dunwoody have a wait list, so get your name on one now.  Good luck!
  • Let me put in a shout-out for Dr Loventhal at Children's Wellness Center on Mt. Vernon. LOTS of us go there and we all LOVE him (and the practice in general). you can call the office and find out when he will be doing his meet 'n greet. it's a different doc every week (there are only 4).
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"