Success after IF

Sunday afternoon pet peeves poll:

Here are a few of mine:

Wind Chimes - Seriously the most annoying invention ever. Like nails on a chalk board

My neighbors' dogs that bark for hours and hours non-stop at each other. Next summer when I have my baby, if those dogs wake up my baby (they wake me up all the time), we will have words.

Hmm - both mine have to do with my nieghbors today...I'm feeling the need to move I guess but I know that if I move into another neighborhood there will be barking dogs and wind chimes...sigh.

Baby Beau
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
TTC #1 for 5 years - Many years, many tears 3 Clomid IUIs all BFN IVF#1 w/ ICSI = BFP!!!! Beta #1 - 157 11dp3dt, Beta #2 - 340 13dp3dt

FET for #2 9/1/11 Beta #1 9dp5dt - 153!!! Beta #2 11dp5dt - 426!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Psalm 113:9 He settles the barren woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the LORD.

Re: Sunday afternoon pet peeves poll:

• My neighbors and the horn honking.... I can not even get in to it now, or I will explode!
  • People who walk slowly in the mall. We were there this afternoon and I swear I was thisclose to running them all over with my stroller. I told my husband I don't know how these people ever get anywhere or get anyting done when they move so damn slowly. Seriously.

• Loading the player...
  • People who don't know how to drive...seriously, my world is full of non-driving morons...jeesh...

• imagecjsbdl:

People who walk slowly in the mall. We were there this afternoon and I swear I was thisclose to running them all over with my stroller. I told my husband I don't know how these people ever get anywhere or get anyting done when they move so damn slowly. Seriously.

OMG.  I feel the same way.  I am a power walker and can't understand why anyone would do anything else. 

DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • #1:  Talking on the cell phone in public!  Especially on a blue tooth.  You look stupid- like you're talking to yourself.   Oh and I get especially annoyed if the person is talking on the cell phone while on line in a store or whatever, then it's their turn to order or pay and they are still talking!  Come on give the person serving you a little respect and end your phone call. 

#2  Talking on the cell phone while driving.  It is dangerous and should be outlawed in all 50 states. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagecjsbdl:

People who walk slowly in the mall. We were there this afternoon and I swear I was thisclose to running them all over with my stroller. I told my husband I don't know how these people ever get anywhere or get anyting done when they move so damn slowly. Seriously.

This too!

• imagedana316:

People who don't know how to drive...seriously, my world is full of non-driving morons...jeesh...

Where I live people don't signal or use their horns.  When we bought our car down here we asked the dealer if the cars down here came with horns and blinkers.  

• imagecjsbdl:

This. I was a VERY angry shopper yesterday with people not only walking slow, but who were completely oblvious to anyone around them. GRRR!

• people who don't say thank you when you hold the door open for them.  Particularly if they are there with their kids -- its bad enough when adults have poor manners but to set the same example for your kids - drives me crazy!!

pretty much anything a person does in a movie theater that doesn't involve sitting quietly, with your feet on the floor (not someone's chair) and watching the damn movie!!

• imagestepgirl21:

Here are a few of mine:

Wind Chimes - Seriously the most annoying invention ever. Like nails on a chalk board

My neighbors' dogs that bark for hours and hours non-stop at each other. Next summer when I have my baby, if those dogs wake up my baby (they wake me up all the time), we will have words.

Hmm - both mine have to do with my nieghbors today...I'm feeling the need to move I guess but I know that if I move into another neighborhood there will be barking dogs and wind chimes...sigh.

OMG, you should be glad you didn't marry my H! His mother hangs wind chimes all over their house (outside). They scare our dogs so bad it's hard to get them to outside to pee when we visit. I have never seen so many windchimes in my life!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"