Eco-Friendly Family

dh and i fight over the *stupidest* things!

it's kind of ridiculous.  we don't fight much but when we do it's over the most ridiculous things, i swear.

today we wound up screaming at each other because i was stressed while starting the beef stew because the meat was sticking and shouldn't have been and my can opener wasn't working - the outlet needed to be reset apparently but at first it wasn't plugged in so i asked for help wanted to know why the can opener was unplugged but he said he didn't ever use it and he didn't know and i wanted to know why it wasn't working and he said he didn't know and i was having a fit because he didn't bother investigating to find out why because i knew he didn't care and somehow the whole thing just blew up into a 'i can't ever do anything right' screaming match all because i couldn't get a can of tomato paste open when i needed it.  :-(

he stormed away, i finished getting the soup going and banged my head against the wall for a while then went upstairs to apologize for yelling at him and he apologized for yelling too and we made up.. but it's allllways something insanely stupid like this!!  i feel so lame.. lol..  and i hate fighting with my sweetie!!  :-(

my cool cat - er, bunny!

Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
my bfp chart!
our hippy baby blog

Re: dh and i fight over the *stupidest* things!

• DH and I always have a stupid fight while on vacation.  Always. 

What was it over this time, you ask?  The lens cap to my camera.  

Oh, yes.  

Fabulous, no?  

• lol - We are the same way.  I count my blessings that we don't have anything *big* to fight about, but we will seriously argue about the stupidest things and then make-up 2.5 seconds later.

I'm sorry you guys had an argument!   

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • i'm sorry - hormones + this crap weather doesn't help anything. i am currently sitting under my sun lamp to try and combat my SAD and not scream at DH over absolutely anything. *HUGS*
  • I'm sorry =(

DH and I were arguing over whether or not cribs had crib skirts yesterday =)

I'm glad you guys made up!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • dobie i agree - at least we don't have huge issues to fight about but it's almost like i have to fight about *something* so make up these stupid things to get mad over!

but dinner stress/hormones/significant increase in my uncomfy-ness this weekend has definitely kicked up my temper..  Embarrassed

my cool cat - er, bunny!

Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    my bfp chart!
    our hippy baby blog

• The preggo hormones don't help at all....I think the dumbest thing we've ever fought over was lettuce..You're not alone..
  • Good thing those should be easy to settle:

You are pregnant, therefore, right.

The end! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"