Parenting after a Loss

Weight Watchers?

Is it worth it?  I am sure if you keep up with it and do your part it is, but is it easy to follow and manage in a busy life ?  I am down to my pre pg weight, but most of my pants still don't fit???  I would be happy to loose at least 10 more lbs. I have always had such a hard time getting lower than my pre pg weight.  For some reason I just stop loosing.  I figured I would check out WW and see how it works for me.  Your thoughts please :-)TIA!

Re: Weight Watchers?

• I'm a lifetime member but haven't really done the program for years. It is a good program and definitely works, and it's really not THAT hard to follow. It takes some time to plan your meals, but it's not that big of a deal. I like it because you're eating real food so you learn to eat and exist in real life, not by eating out of a box. GL
  • I am doing WW right now and I love it. I've done it in the past and was very successful with it, but I have gained it back for one reason or another. I started in Jan and have lost almost 10 lbs, so I'd say it's working pretty good! DH is doing it with me and its great to have a support system. The past few days I've been really bad, but I'm not giving up. Tomorrow is a new day!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I've done WW in the past and lost 30+ lbs. It's great in that you get to use real food, but there's a lot of planning and measuring. I found myself eating a lot of pre-portioned stuff anyway. I actually just ordered Nutrisystem because I do better when someone says: "Eat this and that's all" so I am hoping this will work. I've done it in the past, but my heart wasn't in it so I cheated almost from the beginning. I know it's not realistic to only eat their stuff long term, but I'm just using this is starting point. Lots of luck!
    BFP #1: 7-26-08, natural m/c 6w4d; BFP #2: 12-6-08, natural m/c 6w5d
    BFP #3: 2-26-09; DD born 10/30/09; 7lb3oz, 20.5in!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    BFP= #4: 9-8-13, hcg @ 14dpo: 507, 17dpo: 1731, doubling: 39 hours
    Found a strong hb @ 5w6d; Measuring 4 days ahead, hb of 168 @ 8w4d!
    So excited for Baby Sister! EDD: 5/24/14
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Oh and my pants didn't fit even though I'd gotten down actually below pre-pregnancy weight. (I've gained it all back though being home - and then some. *sob*) I think carrying a baby just changes your whole body. I'm sure our hips spread and such.
    BFP #1: 7-26-08, natural m/c 6w4d; BFP #2: 12-6-08, natural m/c 6w5d
    BFP #3: 2-26-09; DD born 10/30/09; 7lb3oz, 20.5in!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    BFP= #4: 9-8-13, hcg @ 14dpo: 507, 17dpo: 1731, doubling: 39 hours
    Found a strong hb @ 5w6d; Measuring 4 days ahead, hb of 168 @ 8w4d!
    So excited for Baby Sister! EDD: 5/24/14
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"