Austin Babies
Options

Vacation Austin or San Antonio - WWYD?

I have some friends asking on where to stay - coming here to visit for Spring Break. They have one 6 year old daughter. They are trying to decide between Austin and San Antonio and looking at staying at the Lakeway Resort on Lake Travis. Can anyone recommend this or a better place?
Our Christmas Eve baby>Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers>

Re: Vacation Austin or San Antonio - WWYD?

• Options
    I would stay in SA but I am not sure where to stay. La Cantera has some nice hotels and there is a resort out there as well that would be good. 
    Married and it feels so good! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

i live in the austin area, and love it. the lost pines resort on highway 71 is absolutely beautiful, lots of trees and tons of things to do.

https://lostpines.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/index.jsp

• Loading the player...
  • Options

i saw going to say hands-down austin, but with a 6 yr old, san antonio would probably be better. decent zoo, fiesta texas, seaworld, riverwalk, wax museum/ripley's believe it or not.

i think austin's better for grown-ups.

• Options
    imageJezcaM:

i saw going to say hands-down austin, but with a 6 yr old, san antonio would probably be better. decent zoo, fiesta texas, seaworld, riverwalk, wax museum/ripley's believe it or not.

I'm thinking the same thing.

Our Christmas Eve baby>Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers>
  • Options
    imageJezcaM:

Ditto. 

We stayed at the La Cantera resort before...awesome pool, tennis courts and I think there's more on the grounds we didn't see.  We were there on a cold February weekend so we didn't get to take advantage of all that.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"