Trouble TTC

~~JennyAnne~~

How did the IUI go?

Edit - this is a post and run, btw :)  I'll check back later!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ~~JennyAnne~~

• Hi gym!  Thanks for checking on us!

I think it went OK.  I don't really have anything to base it off of, so I'm not sure.  My temp went up just a bit this morning but I did another OPK before we left (at about 7:45 or so) and it was another positive.  So we went and the IUI was done at about 10:00 or so.  They said that DH's count was 31 million, which the doc indicated was fine.  She didn't give any other numbers, so that's all I really know.

I don't hold out so much hope...it's our first IUI, no meds, and I'm coming off the lap two weeks ago.  I know it's a long shot, but it's nice to get one in the books. Smile  She said we could resume normal activity after, so we went skiing.  

Hope you're having a great Sunday!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm glad it went well :). 31 mil is good! DH only had 28 mil our first go round and it worked. I'll have my fingers crossed for you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagegymnst1013:
    I'm glad it went well :). 31 mil is good! DH only had 28 mil our first go round and it worked. I'll have my fingers crossed for you.

Thank you dear!  I'll let DH know this piece of information.  We were kind of lost as to whether or not 31 million was good enough, so I'll let him know.

Thanks so much for all your help!!

• ::butting in::

I have my fingers crossed for you girl!!

I think its funny that you went skiing after!

i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• imagecanthardlywait426:

::butting in::

I have my fingers crossed for you girl!!

I think its funny that you went skiing after!

I'm not gonna lie...my first thought was "is it OK to do this?"  And then I thought of you girls here and I knew kdodge would be hitting me with her stick if I worried about it anymore.

But I did ask the doc before we left just in case. Embarrassed

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"