Indiana Babies

Bridesmaid Dresses

My brother is getting married this July and his wife-to-be asked me to be a bridesmaid.  Even though I've been a bride, I've never been a bridesmaid.  I am so excited for my brother and excited to be in their wedding.  We went bridesmaid dress shopping yesterday with all the rest of the bridesmaids.  We went to David's Bridal and she chose 4 dresses for us to choose from and didn't care which each of us chose.  They are black so I can actually wear it again =)  Here are the two I have it narrowed down to:

I like this y-neck because it looks better on then on the hanger and it's pretty comfy to wear for an all-day affair.  Plus I think it's cute.

The other option is the strapless one but it sits a little low and I'm somewhat concerned I would be pulling it up all day or Mady will pull it down when she sees "the goods".Cotton Sateen Strapless Dress with Ruching and Pockets

I don't know which one to order and considering all you fashionistas on the board, I knew just the people to ask!!  Thoughts?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bridesmaid Dresses

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"