Blended Families
Options

T&P for us please, (BF related)

So most of you know the backstory with the spermdonor.  The last 3 times DS has had to go for the weekend he has been bouncing off the wall crazy, and mean.  Friday my mom was going to drop him off at the neutral exchange.  So he was with her being like this.  My dad called to talk to him on the phone (they are extremely close to DS) my dad got back on the phone with my mom and told her that he thought something was bothering him. 

So when she asked what was wrong, he went on about how mean they are to him.  They kick, punch and pinch him.  They constantly scream at him.  He said no one listens to him and he still has to go there.  Problem is, this is the first time he really opened up about it.  My mom told him there are other kids this happens to and he isn't the only one.  Then he says "they treat my cousins that way too"  "they are also trying to find a way to get away from there" 

My mom told him that I will take him back to someone to talk to and he has to tell them.  He has been in counseling off and on for a long time, he just won't say anything.  She asked him why he hasn't really said any of this before and he said "because they always told me that they can hear me anytime I talk"  He said he doesn't believe it anymore.  We have been told by our lawyer that we really need him to tell a counselor because they are really the only ones that will be able to do anything about this.  These people are so manipulative and they know just when to stop so they don't leave any marks.  So here we go, I am hoping that this time something will actually happen and Nathan can lead a normal, happy life and all of this stuff these sick people do to him can be stopped.  Sorry this is so long, I am on a rampage!

Re: T&P for us please, (BF related)

• Options

*hugs for Nathan*  Yes, he definitely needs to tell a counselor... they are mandated reporters and by law, will need to talk - if he is being hurt... Right now he is being threatened emotionally (seriously telling a child that they can "hear" him? that is horrible)

Good luck KNMommy... My heart hurts every time I read these posts.  Im so sorry :(

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageJ+R:

*hugs for Nathan*  Yes, he definitely needs to tell a counselor... they are mandated reporters and by law, will need to talk - if he is being hurt

This.  Having my SKIDS at a counselor where the things that happened to them came out to a mandated reporter has been one of the best things that could have happened.  They feel better having told someone they can trust...and things that would be "heresay" are now documented officially.

accordingtoabby.com" "From of suffering emerges the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Kahlil Gibran
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So sorry to hear your step-kiddo has been going through that. I'm glad he's starting to open up to people about what's been going on. Definitely get that kiddo in counseling.
  • Options

My SD went to a counselor as soon as we got custody of her last year.  She wouldn't talk to the first one we took her too.  So after 6 visits we found a new one that she loved.  Both counselors needed a copy of our CO and our attorney and GAL's name to report to in addition to us.  She was bound by the law to notify the attorney's of anything out of the ordinary. 

GL to you and Nathan!!! 

• Options
    OMG!  This makes me so mad!  How quickly will you be able to get him an appointment? 
  • Options

imagecirce811:
    So sorry to hear your step-kiddo has been going through that.

This is her DS, not her step.  It's heartbreaking what he goes through :(

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I did not have time to reply earlier but I have been thinking about you guys all day.  I really hope you can get somewhere quickly for Nathan's sake but also for yours as I cannot imagine what you are going through.  And I want to commend how your parents handled it and your Mom's response to him.  Is it possible for you to have the school psychologist or teacher talk to him too since they are mandatory reporters or is this something that will look like you are leading him?  My heart is breaking for him especially since I do know the whole story.
    Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08
  • Options
    Wow that is HORRIBLE! I really feel for you and your son - what an awful situation for him - I cannot fathom how he must feel having to be around them. I hope everything works out in your and DS's favor - it breaks my heart! :o(
  • Options
    FloF9FloF9 member
    I am so sorry for poor Nathan!  I still cannot believe that the courts are still making him go through these visitations!  This it so upsetting!
  • Options
    MrsHKMrsHK member

Left Hug

Praying for you. Poor Nathan, it makes me so sad. Your strength amazes me.

Proverbs 12:10 "A righteous man cares for the needs of his animals ChipMonkey 3/19/08 *** Turtle 1/26/10 *** CarBear 10/06/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"