Health & Exercise
Options

everyday food journal :P

I need to do this so I don't undereat (in fear of eating too much since I have had a history of ED) and because in the middle of the night, I woke up after a very FULL day of eating with friends & family over, feeling like I was going to explode. I actually had a panic attack that I was cramming in too much at once, along with rapid recent babybump growth! eeks! My hubs gave me water & I fell back asleep but I'm not doing any of that again! 

Breakfast: Strawberries & Cream oatmeal & 2 eggs ! 

Snack: melon & pineapple, and maybe oranges (my absolute fave now!) & some carb..not sure what yet ! 

Lunch: Vegetable soup and Toast with Peanut butter or cheese

Snack: Apple and cheese (im a recent cheese fanatic!) or a bagel & cc.

Dinner: Chicken and vegetables & brown rice 

oH,,, and I eat dessert every night no matter what! maybe a banana-strawberry smoothie tonight so I dont freak out that it will cramp the baby! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: everyday food journal :P

• Options
    Are you looking for a way to track your food intake? I think I'm a bit confused by your post! If that's so, I use a great website called My Fitness Pal. I used it before getting KU but find it still usefull to make sure I'm getting enough. It tracks your protein, carbs, sodium, etc.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

There is a site - babyfit.com that lets you track your calorie intake and tells you how much you should be eating according to your height, weight & due date (I think).  I was a member of sparkpeople.com before pregnancy and it's a sister site for people who want to still watch what they eat and be healthy while pregnant.  :)

EDIT:  Also, it's free.  You just sign up, tell it your information and it helps you to work it out.  It even has a suggested menu if you prefer to have it made up for you or you can just add the foods & quantities to each "meal" of the day.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    KMS416- Thank you SO MUCH for posting about MFP. I just joined today. It looks like a great site!!! It is easier to use than SparkPeople. You are so awesome for sharing this "secret".
    photo maymommy2014.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"