High-Risk Pregnancy

Intro - Hello

Hello - I'm Angela

I was recently diagnosed with preterm labor/short cervix at 22 weeks.  I stayed in the hospital for one week, yesterday was released to bedrest at home until delivery or 35 weeks.  

I am currently taking procardia for PTL and high blood pressure. 

Looking forward to chatting with all of you. 

Re: Intro - Hello

• Hi Angela-  Welcome to bedrest!  It's not so fun- but this is a great board with lots of bedrest mamas and they are a wonderful support group.  We have a daily check-in and feel free to vent anytime you need to.

I was diagnosed with a short cervix at 20w and was sent home on bedrest.  Then at 23w they discovered I was dilated and they did an emergency cerclage.  And now I'm back home on bedrest until further notice.  It's tough- but whatever it takes to keep my LO cooking!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Hi!  I'm also on bedrest for PTL and short cervix (1 cm dialated, 80% effaced),and I'm on Procardia until 34 weeks as well.  Good luck and looking forward to chatting with you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi Angela- I''m Angela too and I also have a short cervix... At 23 weeks I had a cervical check and mine was funneling and measuring at 2.4.  I was sent home and have been on bed rest ever since.

I also had an fFn test done at 24 weeks, it came back positive, so I spent the next two weeks in fear! I had it repeated at 26 weeks and it came back negative!

You'll really enjoy this board- full of great advice and support! Sorry you're here but I hope we all make it to our goals!

• Hey Angela!

Welcome! I'm Nat. These groups of ladies are amazing and they will help get you to the end!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi Angela! I had ptl with my first and was on bedrest from 23 weeks on with him. I'm on bedrest now as well for unknown bleeding and severe pain caused by a condition called Adenomyosis. Bedrest sucks but you deal. Good luck to ya!
  • Hi. I'm new here too, I was put on bed rest for placenta previa and they want me to make it to 35 weeks also. Bed rest is boring but just remind yourself why your doing it. Good luck with everything and I hope you make it to 35 weeks!
  • Hi Angela! I'm Tonja, and am on BR for PTL and shortened cervix at 28 weeks as well. I'll be here for another 2 weeks cuz once I hit 34 weeks my ob said she may let me go back to work!! Been here for going on 3 weeks and all the ladies on this board are great! Good luck and hang in there!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"