South Florida Babies

For Sale- Chicco Travel System (Red) & some other stuff

Hi ladies... I decided to replace my Chicco Cortina with an additional lightweight stroller. Not sure when we will be able to try for baby #2 so I figure I'm better off selling it so someone else can take advantage of a product in great condition rather than letting it just sit in my garage and take up space collecting dust...

I'm a little wary of crazy people on Craiglist so I wanted to try here first.

The infant seat is in near-perfect condition since we stopped using it at 4 months old. The stroller is in excellent condition too. It was purchased in the summer of 2008 for Zachary who was born November 2008.

The set looks like this... the color wasn't called Fuego when I bought it, but it's red. It is a really nice set and would be perfect for someone needing a gender-neutral travel system (which is what I had in mind when I purchased it).

https://www.target.com/Chicco-Cortina-KeyFit-Travel-System/dp/B001F6WJ7K/

I would like to get $250 for the travel system.... or best offer.

I also have available this Prince Lionheart BebePod Plus in Kiwi Green for free - it was only used maybe 5 times. The BebePod is for sale for $25... OBO.

I also have the Sassy Seat Doorway Jumper and am selling that for $20 OBO. That was used only a handful of times as well. Zachary really enjoyed playing in this jumper, but he got too big for it way too quickly so we didn't use it very much at all!

CONTACT ME IF INTERESTED: karen@karenlisa.com or call 954.247.1121 (this is my office number.. just leave a message if it goes to voicemail.... it will send me a text!)

I live in Tamarac (northwest Broward) so if you want any of these items, you will have to meet me. I would love to get them sold this week since I am going out of town next weekend.

Thank you!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"