Secondary IF

I know you ladies will appreciate this :) :)

Re: I know you ladies will appreciate this :) :)

• Funny. I took 11. I just couldn't believe it.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers DX-unexplained infertility January 2010 IUI #1-BFN February 2010 IUI #2-BFP! (Cycle 21) *Beta #1 2/23 126 (14DPIUI)*Beta #2 2/25 311 (16DPIUI)* *Beta #3 3/4 6,313 (23DPIUI)* Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • OMG!  This is hilarious!!  Oh the joys of being a fertile...:::sigh:::

Thanks for sharing peaches!  Got a good laugh this morning.

Dx with severe endometriosis. DS#1 conceived with Met and TI. TTC#2 for 2.5 yrs. Dx 2nd IF. 4 clomid cycles, 2 IUIs, Finally IVF#1 w/ICSI worked for us! twins born 35w3d. Unexpected total hysterectomy 6/11. Now on the HRT train.

• Loading the player...
  • Hysterical!!! I peed on four tests in the same day!
  • imagebride526:
    Hysterical!!! I peed on four tests in the same day!

I probably have that beat!

Five sounds like pocket change in the world of poas!

• That's crazy.  No trigger to test out?  Just pos or neg and that's it?  And testing on one day only?  What about doubling betas?  I don't understand. ;)

And a chemical pg is not a false positive.  Ugh.

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • I don't feel like a freak anymore!  LOL  I have used way more than 5 in one cycle.  But maybe starting 2 dpo and testing every day until AF shows is excessive.  LOL  Those were the days.  I have more control now.  Big Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"